Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009



I took Luca to his weekly playdate today without Olivia this week. She stayed home to spend some quality time with Papa. Luca normally takes a great nap after his playdates but today he didn't want anything to do with it which is not normal for him. So I let him play during Olivia's playtime. I pulled out this playmate that Luca used and I can tell her vision is getting better. She's starting to track things and batt at the animals. Luca wanted to play with her and laid right next to her. He is feeling her soft face in this pic. He was being really gentle with her at first but then he thought it would be funny to press on her belly so I had to give him a time out. Not sure if it's working yet, we've been trying it this week for the 1st time.




I love this pic b/c it looks like Olivia is trying to tell me "get my brother away from me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment