Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nonno and Nonna are here!

My parents got here yesterday as they are going to be in Michigan for the rest of the summer. Corey is in Bali with his family to celebrate his brothers 40th Birthday.  My parents had fun watching the kids play T-Ball tonight and it was neat to have some "fans" to cheer on the kids. Even though my parents have been in the US for 45 years, they had no idea what T-Ball was. Luca had to explain it to them. My Dad was video taping Luca as he was the 1st baseman. When the opposing team hit the ball my Dad shouted "Go! Go! Go!" So Luca who was the 1st baseman on immediately ran to 2nd base! I was laughing so hard that Luca ran even though he knew he wasn't supposed to, but didn't know what to do since my Dad told him to go. And secondly because I'm not sure if my dad just didn't know the rules of the game or how the game is to be played and told Luca to GO!

Actually since my parents have been here I realized how much Luca has grown, not just physically but mentally. Luca was so interested in my parents and would ask them all sorts of questions, like "Who is your best friend? What is your favorite Super Hero? What is your favorite Prince? What is your favorite movie?" He asked them a ton of questions. It was sweet.

Olivia is so cute. She asked my Mom "Do you have any kids?" I think she forgot that I am my Moms kid! :) Look at the focus and intensity as she plays T-Ball. I love how she stands like this when she's out in the field. She tries so hard to be 1st to catch the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment