Friday, June 14, 2013

Lilly the baby doll might be related to Chucky....

Olivia loves to tell us all the things that her baby Lily does.  Sometimes, if Olivia isn't behaving she'll say that Lily told her to do that.  Some days I think she's related to Chucky!  We got Olivia's 4th Year Photo Book in the mail yesterday and I let her look at it and I said "Do you like it?"  Her response sounded like "F&*# Yea!" I had to ask her "What did you say?"  She said it again.  Then I asked her "what does that mean?"  She said "it means I like it!"  Then I said "Who told you that word?"  She said "Lily!" Now, I have to admit, there are some occasions where I will throw out a dammit or what the hell in front of the kids but I don't ever recall saying the F bomb in front of them or even saying F#%@  yea!  I was so in shock that I had to ask her on video what she told me. I sent the video to Corey thinks she said "Heck Yeah"  Which would make more sense but I definitely know she used the fffff sound.  Wow that girl!  Just had to post her 1st official F Bomb on the blog.  I have to admit that inside I was laughing b/c such a sweet little 3 year old saying f yeah just isn't right.

No comments:

Post a Comment