Olivia opened one of her presents which was a bag that you could color and she said "I finally got my own purse!" She was ecstatic!
Luca made a wish the other day "I wish never to be an old man."
How did my sweet baby girl turn 4? Her Birthday present from me was to get pampered at Sweet N' Sassy! I've always wanted to take her there and we went there about 3 years ago to get her 1st haircut but she didn't enjoy it at all she was too young. This time she LOVED it.
Here's her mani and she picked out the colors herself. So cute how they matched perfectly with her bracelet.
She was soo happy!
Drying her nails.
Gabri came and was going to watch and then once she saw Olivia get a manicure she wanted one, too. So my sister let her get one. I love how she watches her nails get dry.
Olivia got to pick out of a book how she wanted her hairstyled. I was hoping she was going to do an up-do, but once she saw the side braid she wanted it because she always wants her hair to look like Repunzel.
Happy Happy girl!
On the runway with Gabri!
She loved the runway.
Right after she got all dolled up we went to her party which was on her actual Birthday (Tuesday). The party was scheduled for 12:30 at a church that has this section to rent out for parties which is really nice called Central Park. We arrived to set up at Noon and I called because no one was there. They told me someone would unlock the doors at 12:15, I just had this bad feeling because they typically don't do parties on weekdays but they said they would for the summer. It was 12:30 and still no one showed up, I was panicking as guests were arriving so I told Corey to jump over the glass wall and unlock the door. He did! So while we waited that 1st half hour we took some pictures.
Uncle Leo and Olivia
Olivia's Barbie cake, cupcakes and the favors.
Here's Owen, they are too cute together.
Olivia wished to go to "Chocolate City" I believe she wished that because Luca's wish on his Bday was to go to "Gotham City." We were so lucky because Corey's new job had an Employee Summit. Their headquarters is located in Lancaster, Pennsylavania and the Summit was held at Hershey Park. It was a family-friendly event and it was PERFECT because Olivia got her wish and we got to have a nice little mini-family vacation for FREE! I will post those pictures tomorrow. It was soo much fun!
I had these silly little glasses in the favor bags. It was a hit with the kids!
Everyone at the party!
I love taking an annual picture of all the cousins every year on Olivia's Birthday. It's fun to watch them all grow each year.
Luca wearing the silly glasses!
Zia and Gabri!































Such an awesome day! Olivia looks so happy in every picture! I love the runway pics!
ReplyDelete