Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nonno and Nonna's Visit

I have been so bad about blogging lately for a couple of reasons.  Now that I take all my pictures in raw  format for the best quality pictures, I have to download the pics to my computer, import them to Lightroom,  edit them, export them back on my computer and upload them on blogger which can take hours!  So this summer I used my point and shoot especially for places like the pool and parades b/c I can fit it in my pocket.  I had some great shots of Luca at his swim class earlier this summer and Olivia jumping into the pool and totally submerging herself under water.  She is a GREAT swimmer and she never had lessons.  Luca had lessons because they start at the age of 4 at my gym so Olivia would watch and learned so much.  I also had a ton of pics from the 4th of July parade, Olivia and Luca in their dance class and much, much more and I am so mad that I ended up deleting  ALL of my summer pics on accident.  So I was a little bummed and just haven't blogged so much.  Anyway...Luca and Olivia went to my parents house for a few days and had a fabulous time here are some pics that I did not delete.

My mom and all her beautiful grand kids.  It's so great how close my kids are to Gabri, even though she lives 3 hours away, this year we have seen her at least once a month!  She is 10 months younger than Olivia and is already taller than her.  I think she will be taller than Luca soon, too!

Waiting patiently for the baby bunnies my parents got for the kids.  They LOVED the bunnies and were so well behaved the entire time at Nonno and Nonna's.
Being Silly
Upside down
Luca named his bunny "Loop."
I don't know if Gabri named her bunny?
They are getting better around animals but they are still afraid...like their Mommy.
Olivia originally named her bunny 'Princess Pie,' then she said she wanted to change it to "Nonno!"
Gabri had no fear and would squeeze the bunnies so tight.
I didn't realize sending them to my parents house was like sending them to bible school. Luca came home and told us that everyone dies and when we die we will fly to Jesus in a rocket ship.
Bunny floor time.
Bunnies had to go back to their Mommy so we had the kids wash their hands...so cute!
Bunnies were tickling Gabri.
Luca was very gentle with his bunny and would make it fall asleep by keeping it warm.
My dad would take them for a ride and they loved it.
They didn't want to leave.
I love how my dad added a little car to their train of wagons at the end.  Do you see it?
Olivia loves to dance with Nonno.



And the dip at the end, it actually was her falling but she is so graceful.

2 comments:

  1. How can you be so scared of cute little bunnies?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not scared of them, I just didn't care to hold them. :)

    ReplyDelete