Last night as I was tucking Luca in bed, he told me that when he grows up he wants 5 kids, girls and boys. I asked him what he would name his kids and he said Joey, CiCi, Reese, Chloe, and Lo. I have no idea where he came up with the names but he asked me to write it down so he wouldn't forget. Then this morning he grabbed his notebook and said did you write down the names?
When Luca looks out his window our neighbors have a birdhouse and a Hammock. He told me that when he grows up and has his own house he wants a birdhouse on his roof and he wants a hammock, too.
We went to a couples diaper shower party today and we brought the kids and today was the first time ever that we really enjoyed ourselves without worrying about the kids and chasing them around the house. I really love this age and how independent they are getting and how well they can communicate with us. They were so well behaved we were so very proud of them. Luca asked me if it was ok if he went to the bathroom by himself and I told him yes. Then I remembered there was a candle that was lit in the bathroom so I asked Corey to check on him. Luca didn't to go to the bathroom but just had to pass gas but he said he didn't want to do it in front of everyone so he went to the bathroom to do it. Isn't that such a grown up thing to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment