This was just about 20 minutes after they came to our house. My Nonna had pre-made the dough at her house and then with the 3 hour drive from Michigan the dough rised and it was ready to make the bread. We rolled out the dough and made pretty bread designs. Here I am brushing eggs on the bread.
Now I'm putting sesame seeds which the eggs make it stick to the bread and give it a glossy look.
Here's the finished product. I love bread but my Mommy only lets me eat it after I eat my meal b/c I will just eat all bread if I could.
Here's me and my Nonna. She is like super woman. She made bread, grilled peppers, tomato sauce from scratch, stuffed peppers, donuts from the bread dough for breakfast, made our beds AND mopped the entire floor. She has more energy than anyone I know! A lot of people say I look like her, I think i'll have super powers like her, too. ;)
Thank you Nonna for baking me bread. SMOOCH!
Luca hasn't been very co-operative in pictures. Here he is being silly and when he's silly, I am silly, too!
Thank you Nonna and Nonno for coming here so Mommy could take Luca to his last reading class of the summer since Mommy can't take me and Papa had his 1st day of school today. Nonno was nice enough to cancel his therapy appointment for his arm so they could watch us. Isn't that sweet? And they are letting us come to their house for a long weekend so Mommy and Papa can get a little break. Luca asked Mommy if they could stay at their house for 32 days, but Mommy said no. Love you Nonna and Nonno!








No comments:
Post a Comment