The other day I was dusting the end table and Luca was just watching. When I took down a wedding picture of Corey and I to dust I showed Luca our picture. He said "Who am I going to Marry?" I told him I didn't know and that he has a lot of time to figure that out. He said "Olivia?" I told him he couldn't marry his sister and he said "but I love her? Aren't you supposed to love the person you marry?" I told him that was sweet that he loved Olivia and yes you're supposed to marry a person you love, but it can't be your sister. Then he said "What about my friend, Grady?" It was funny!
In the car today Luca asked me why I had kids? I told him my answer and I asked him if he wanted kids after he gets married someday and he said "I want a boy and I want to name him Luke so I can play with him and he can be like me."
How sweet! I can't wait to hear what Gabri has to say when she is curious about life situations.
ReplyDelete