Monday, May 21, 2012

Charlie's 1st Birthday Party

Our friend Charlie turned one and had a fabulous party! The kids just loved it because it was at Firefly Cafe' one of their favorite place to play.

Their favorite part the face painting! Luca chose the bat even though I knew he wanted a different one, all of his friends were getting the bat so I think he wanted to be like them, too!
Valerie asked me if I knew of any photographers that would take pics last minute and I just offered to take pictures for her even though I'm not a photographer but  I figured it would give me some practice so I can build a portfolio of not just MY kids. :)
Olivia was so darn patient waiting in line.  It seemed like she would wait in line and then the pizza came so she would eat then she was at the back of the line again then when it was about her turn it was time for cake which she didn't want to miss that, then she was back at the end of the line again.  Finally the lady let her cut in front of a girl because O was so patient in waiting in line about 4 times!  She was so excited when she was done.  My pretty little butterfly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment