Saturday, May 5, 2012

The weather has been great lately so we've been playing outside a lot and the kids are lovin' it!
Funny story....so after playing with bubbles their hands were all sticky so I told them to wash their hands.  They also drank a lot of water because of the hot weather.  After Luca washed his hands, he realized he needed to go potty.  By the time he got his stool he didn't get a chance to unzip his pants and he peed his pants!  He was pretty upset and thought I was going to be mad.  I told him it was ok and asked what happened and his response was "I couldn't control my penis!" Soo funny!
Black and White
Corey came home from work and Luca always gets a small ride from the driveway to the garage.
Olivia hopped in, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment