Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spring Fling

We took the kids this past Saturday to Spring Fling in Upper Arlington. It was such a fun event and Upper Arlington always puts on good events for the kids and it's free!
Olivia and Luca's cousins met up with us! Evie is on the left and Olivia is on the right.
Olivia LOVEd this slide.  She has no fear!
They are always so good waiting in line.  It's so cute!
They had this cute little pony!
I also ran my very 1st 5K on this day, too! My spin and kick box instructor was diagnosed with breast cancer last summer. She was amazing that she would even sometimes come in to work out while she was in treatment and she always had a positive attitude. The gym sponsored her at the Race for the Cure and she had 135 supporters/runners. She's the one wearing pink and she even won 4th place in the race. I also can't believe that I actually could run 3 miles!I look like I'm about to pee my pants in this picture by the way I'm posing!

No comments:

Post a Comment