Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summer Time!

The kids hung out with their cousins on this beautiful day!

Olivia in her cute little bathing suit.  She's so stinking cute in her suits.  She loves the pool and is always telling me "I wanna go to the pool, I don't like the gym."  Our pool is at the gym and it's wonderful b/c we can put the kids in the daycare for up to 2 hours but we usually only have them there for one hour so we can relax at the pool and then we bring them out. But even though she likes the daycare (gym) she prefers to go to the pool.
I couldn't get a shot with both of them looking.  They are getting a good base tan for the summer!

This little guy is such a deep thinker...yesterday he was talking to Corey and he said "when I was a baby I was in Momma's belly, but I don't know how I came out?"  It's funny that he was thinking about how he came out.  Then today he said "Did I come out of here?" (he was pointing to my belly button) I just told him that the Doctor got him out.  We also live by the river so the other day Corey was driving and he asked him "How do boats get in the water?"  I think he's asking some great questions at the age of 3!

Luca and Evie playing on the water table.

1 comment: