Monday, June 13, 2011

Moving on Up!

Olivia has climbed out of the crib probably around 6 months ago, but when she climbed out then she hurt herself and never climbed out after that...until yesterday.  I put her down for a nap and she's normally a good napper but yesterday she was blabbing away and was playing in her crib instead of taking a nap.  I was in the kitchen mopping my floors and I heard a big thump and little foot steps coming down the stairs.  I was thinking it was Luca, but nope, it was Olivia!  I asked her to show me how she did it and video taped it.  Everytime she would get out she would say "Again!"  She did it about 15 times so Corey converted her crib to a toddler bed.  It really makes me sad that she's growing up so fast.  I have to say it was really cute when she woke up this morning and came in to our room.  I love my sleep, but I don't mind waking up at 6:30am  when Luca comes in our room in a good mood and will lay with us and watch cartoons.  Luca is really sweet, too.  He'll rub my back and play with my hair and give corey and I kisses and tell us he loves us.  I'm hoping Olivia will do this, too! :)

1 comment: