My friend, sorority sister, and former roommate, Erin is getting married on July 9th. Her Bachelorette Party was this past weekend and we went zip-lining! It was such a great time!
I didn't realize what a great ab work out this was going to be. If you wanted to go faster you had to lift your legs up and my abs are really sore!
My helmet kept falling off my head even though it was on the tightest level, my head was just too small for the helmet. From left to right it's me, Erin's sister & maid of honor JoAnne, Erin (the bride to be) and Kerry my other rommie from college and sorority sister.
We had to cross 4 of these bridges - what a blast. I've never zip-lined before and I loved it!
I have to download the other pics from the 2nd party of the B-party from my other camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment