Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Olivia!

I can't believe my little girl is two years old! We absolutely adore her and love her so much. I love seeing her grow and learn new things everyday, although I would love to freeze time for many reasons.   I love how much affection she shows us and her sweet little voice when she says "I love you!" I love how she wakes up so happy in the morning and always in a great mood. I love her giggles. I love her smile.I love the energy she has. I love watching her follow and imitate her brother.  I love how intently she listens. I could go on and on but I love everyt little thing about her and am so grateful she is in our lives. This is why I love to make her and Luca feel so special on their Birthdays. Even though they will never remember this they will see pictures and I want them to know that I think the world of them and want to show them that on their Birthdays.


I decided to do a purple butterfly theme for her birthday and I went a little purple crazy!  I couldn't believe how much stuff I found at Hobby Lobby!  I made the banner myself and even made the cake pops and butterfly cookies on my own, too.
I really wanted to have purple lemonade and was tempted to put food coloring in it.  Corey told me I should've  just bought grape kool-aid.
I love my cake lady - she does an amazing job.
I actually catered all the food by myself!
I was going for  healthier foods than I normally do for parties.

Fruit Kabobs
My friend Melissa gave me this amazing recipe for Corn and Black Bean Salsa.  It's amazing!  I added avocados and red pepper to make it my own version and it was a hit!
Family Shot
Thank you Mary for making the subs for me! :)
I LOVED her outfit!  I had my eye on this outfit at a little baby boutique shop at the mall that was crazy expensive.  The 1st time I saw it I wanted to buy it but when I saw the price I said NO WAY! Then after Easter it was on clearance and they had a 2T...so it was a sign that I had to buy it!
Uncle Leo wore purple! How cute!


The kids table
Gabri wore a purple butterfly shirt to go with the theme, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment