It's so neat to see the kids play with each other. Luca and Olivia emptied the bin full of tools and decided to both sit in it.
Well, it was Luca's idea 1st... Olivia was just playing with his tools. She saw how much fun it looked so she jumped in and Luca pushed her around the house. They both were having so much fun. I love my kids!
Awww...that is SO CUTE! I love it! I took a picture of Anneliese in a box of Easter gifts my sent her and my mom mailed me a picture of myself in a box with my dad pulling me around the house. I have been meaning to post those pics...
Awww...that is SO CUTE! I love it! I took a picture of Anneliese in a box of Easter gifts my sent her and my mom mailed me a picture of myself in a box with my dad pulling me around the house. I have been meaning to post those pics...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see those on your blog, Anne! :)
ReplyDelete