Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Bunny!

Today was such a gorgeous day and Olivia seemed like she was feeling better so I took them to Easton to see the Easter Bunny. Luca just climbed on his lap just like he did with Santa. He just stared at the Bunny and looked a little unsure. I don't think it even phased Olivia that the bunny was holding her. I didn't get any smiles but I was happy that they didn't freak out.


Grammy bought this pretty dress for Olivia and another dress that she'll wear on Easter. Luca spent the night and had so much fun with her. He said he saw duckies b/c she took him to the park and the river for a picnic. He even got to visit his Aunt Carmen and Uncle Henry. I could tell he had a great time and some good bonding time with his Grammy.

I'm not sure why Luca looks so sad with the bunny.

Olivia and the bunny and her cute little hat that goes with her dress. I was amazed at how she didn't even try to take it off. When Luca was her age he didn't want anything to do with hats and sunglasses. Olivia must be a girly girl and loves hats.

We met our MnM friends at Easton. We wanted to take a group pic so the kids all held hands while waiting in line, it was so cute!

Here is Luca and all of his friends. Olivia was not happy that she didn't make the pic but it was a little chaotic getting 4 2 yr olds to cooperate. I didn't want to add a 9 month old to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment