It's amazing how Olivia HATED eating and now all of a sudden she can't get enough of eating solids. She loves chicken, pancakes, waffles, strawberries, grapes, pizza, bread, pasta, cous cous, mushrooms, and more. I'm so happy that she's finally eating foods!
I try to take equal amounts of pictures of both Luca and Olivia but Luca isn't as cooperative with taking pictures as he used to be so he doesn't get great pics so I'll just talk about him on this post. Our doc says not to push potty training he will do it when he is ready. We talk about the potty and Luca has gone on the potty several times. The past two days he's actually asked me to go to the potty so he can get a sucker. He knows how to take his pants and diaper off and he will sit on the potty and will potty a few drops. He's definitely trying and really wants those suckers. He has yet to poop on the potty but I give him a lot of credit for going to the potty all on his own at 25 months old. Let's hope he continues to keep this up! I would LOVE to get him out of diapers this summer....that's my goal for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment