Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun with Cousins!

My favorite cousin Maria came to visit us in Ohio! Maria lives in Maryland but is from Queens, New York. She has a daughter, Bella, who is 8 days YOUNGER than Olivia. She also has a son, Matthew, who will be turning 3 in June. Matthew wasn't able to come this visit but I hope to meet him soon. Maria's husband, Peter, was coming to Dayton for business and she came along and stayed with us - which was great since I haven't seen her since her wedding in NY 5 years ago! Bella was a cutie and I think she totally reminds me of my Zio (Uncle) Agostino (Maria's dad and my dad's brother) and she also reminds me of my cousin Jack who is Maria's brother. I was hoping Olivia would take some pointers from Bella since she LOVES to eat ANYTHING. I have only tried giving Olivia baby foods that I have made. I tried giving Olivia puffs but she was gagging and seemed like she was choking on it so I never gave her solids after that. Maria tried giving her some of the dinner I made which was Chicken Pesto Pasta with Eggplant and Olivia LOVED it! She must just like food with flavor - I guess I can't blame her.





Matching cousins. When we had lunch people asked if they were cousins because they thought my cousin and I were sisters. Maria bought these super cute outfits from Gymboree.

Stroller ride at Easton. It was a great day for Easton!

Luca giving Bella kisses.

Nanny Mary came back to visit for two days and one night to meet Bella. Gotta love Nanny Mary - Luca is always so happy to see her.

Olivia and Bella are both crawling (full blown crawling no more worm) and they are also cruising on furniture. It also sounds like Olivia says "Cuca" for Luca. I really think that might be her second word other than "Dada". She still hasn't said Mamma. :(

Olivia was looking at Bella because she was crying. She looks like she's so concerned.

Maria and I bought the kids matching outfits. I bought this outfit from Carters. We went to Easton and everyone was asking if they were twins.


Luca was so happy to meet his cuz, Bella. He kept wanting to hug and kiss her. I think he's the most affectionate little boy I know!

This is when Bella arrived to our house. We picked them up in Dayton which is about an hour away and I was able to fit 3 car seats in the back of my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment