Olivia is 6 weeks old today! She's getting soo big & she is starting to coo it's so cute! I have some video but haven't figured out how to upload on the blog. Olivia loves car rides. These past few days we've been shopping for furniture and accessories for the new house. Now I think she will only nap if I'm driving! She also seems more hungry so I think I'm going to have to start giving her 5 oz b/c the 4 oz won't last every 4 hours. She gets too hungry. I have my 6 week check up tomorrow and looks like I have 4 to 5 more pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight...it's all in my belly, too! UGH...I need to join a gym so I can drop off the kiddos at the gym daycare while I work out.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
July 30, 2009
Olivia is 6 weeks old today! She's getting soo big & she is starting to coo it's so cute! I have some video but haven't figured out how to upload on the blog. Olivia loves car rides. These past few days we've been shopping for furniture and accessories for the new house. Now I think she will only nap if I'm driving! She also seems more hungry so I think I'm going to have to start giving her 5 oz b/c the 4 oz won't last every 4 hours. She gets too hungry. I have my 6 week check up tomorrow and looks like I have 4 to 5 more pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight...it's all in my belly, too! UGH...I need to join a gym so I can drop off the kiddos at the gym daycare while I work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment