Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 26, 2009



Today I took Ms. Olivia to the pool. I didn't let her in the pool since the water was freezing - our pool is supposed to be heated but it wasn't today. We just hung out in the shade while she slept most of the time. See her cute lil flip flops? She hates them...kicked them off her feet both times I put them on her. She does not like shoes...what girl doesn't like shoes?





Olivia is really starting to get more personality and she's VERY ALERT. She's starting to smile a lot more. She slept 7 hours straight last night from 10pm to 5am! It was great. She had a hard time falling back asleep so I put her in bed with me and she finally fell asleep.




Here she is showing off her personality. Her neck is getting stronger & stronger everyday. She always seemed to have a strong neck since we brought her home from the hospital but today I noticed how she didn't have her head leaning on my shoulder for a long period of time when I was holding her.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictutes! It is funny, I JUST posted on my own blog about Anneliese having so many more facial expressions now :-)

    ReplyDelete