This is the kids bathrrom - we got these countertops from the "Boneyard" which is all the granite scraps from kitchens that you can make into bathroom tops. This type of stone is Quartz which means it's both man made and a natural stone. It's less likely to scratch which is perfect for the kids room.
This is our master bath sinks, also from the Boneyard. I'm so excited to have a little vanity
area to put on my make up!
!
Here's a close up of the kitchen granite. I love it. When they delivered the countertops it was so heavy that they had to back up the truck really close to the front door entryway and the guy chipped our concrete stairs. Now they have to re-do the stairs which is great b/c we didn't really like them and they are going to make them wider so they will look better.
The island looks much bigger now that the countertops are in. So excited to finally have the kitchen I've always wanted. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment