This is our entryway stairs. Originally, we had in our plans to do a "bridal' stair which is curved but we had to take it out b/c it wasn't in the budget but these stairs turned out nice.
Yay Olivia! She slept for 8 hours last night from 6pm until 2am then we fed and changed her and she slept again until 7am! Woohoo! I was waiting for her to get up around 10 since she's been eating every 4 hours and waited until 11pm and she just kept sleeping! I hope she keeps this up for us. :)
Here is what Olivia looks like when she's not happy. In this pic she is 5 weeks and 1 day old. Unfortunately, she wasn't smiling at the time I took the pic but even though it doesn't look like it she has been a happier baby. Luca is so cute...whenever she starts crying he grabs her pacifier and tries to put it in her mouth. Today he even started to get upset b/c he wasn't able to get her to stop crying so he started to cry. He's such a good brother.
This is our foyer.
No comments:
Post a Comment