Monday, September 15, 2014

Apple Picking!

I've always wanted to take the kids apple picking. This is something we've never done before and I'm so glad we did. It was fun and we made it in time to get the last of the honeycrisp apples, our favorite. I guess they go very fast.
Olivia picking 2 apples to give to her teachers.  On Friday, she said to me "Can I write my teacher a note to tell her she's a good teacher?"  I said of course and thought giving her an apple would be a nice old fashioned gesture, too.
This apple was on the ground and it was huge!!

Picking some more. I love how the trees are so short that the kids are able to pick their own apples.
They were delicious!
My sweet kiddos.
Yay, Mommy is in a pic!
It definitely felt like a fall day.  Olivia LOVES this dress and wants to wear it every single weekend so I put some tights and a long t-shirt so she still could wear her favorite dress. 
Luca wanted to pose like this in front of the tree.
Another pic with Mommy, wow this is a record! ;) Corey even got the farmer in the background, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment