Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Catholic School Week
This week is Catholic School week and I was able to bring the kids lunch today. Of course, they picked Chipotle, their favorite place. Anyway, the cutest little thing happened. We were almost finished with lunch and one of Olivia's classmates, Ethan, came up to her and gave her his toy from his happy meal. It was a bracelet. Apparently, Olivia told me she was going to marry him and I spoke to his mom and she told me that Ethan said to her "Mom, I need to talk to you but not in front of my brother....I have a girlfriend, her name is Olivia." OMG seriously, these kids are 5 years old! Is this normal!? I have to admit, it was the sweetest thing that he gave his happy meal toy to her, though. She was so happy and her face lit up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment