Monday, September 15, 2014

1st Soccer Game of the Season!

Olivia and Luca had their 1st soccer game this year. It's going to be a busy fall with 2 soccer games every Sunday. I was able to take a snap of O's game on my cell phone, but not of Luca's because I had to leave his game early for a photo session. They both did GREAT and Olivia is a beast. We knew she was going to be athletic from the time she was a baby. She was seriously on every single ball. She scored 6 goals and almost all of her team mates scored a goal, too. We lost track of the score but I think it was at least 12-0. Olivia was also goalie and saved every ball. We were so proud of her!! Luca is in a 1st and 2nd grade team this year so the team is much larger and they have less playing time but he still did great. Right before I left for my session he was goalie and he saved 3 balls! He also is very fast. I'm glad they are enjoying it so far! So proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment