Friday, August 22, 2014

Olivia's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

Olivia's 1st day of school was the day after Luca's. On Luca's 1st day, Olivia had a one hour orientation. The teacher's aide gave the class a tour of the school while her teacher, Mrs. Greiner talked to all the parents about Kindergarten. When we got home I told her I was going to miss her when she's in school. Later on, she was writing all these notes and putting some in my room. She would fold them up and the front would say "Jonn" she was trying to spell my name on her own. She just forgot the 2 a's but that's ok because I love that's she trying. All of the notes said I love you Moma and some said Papa, too. So cute and so so sweet!

She had a great day and when I picked her up she said "I love school!"  She also started singing to me in Spanish by the time we went to the car.  "Buenos Dios, Como Estas."  She sang that song over and over the entire day! She said she loved music class and she liked Spanish, too. 
Luca REALLY wanted me to just drop them off in front of school because HE wanted to walk her to her class, but I told him I wanted to for her 1st day and he was soo upset.  I told him he will be able to drop her off later in the year. Olivia said she saw Luca 3 times, but he told me he saw her more than that.  They both have lunch and recess at the same time but because it rained they didn't go outside for recess.  At lunch they have to sit at separate tables.  Luca said the sweetest thing to her before we got out of the car. He said "Olivia you are going to LOVE kindergarten it is so much fun and you can play with me at recess.  We can play soccer together!"  I thought it was so nice of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment