Luca had his very 1st play today and he did fabulous! When the teachers first sent the script home I thought to myself wow, this is going to be hard for him to memorize his entire script! Then I realized that the narrators didn't have to memorize because they had larger parts. But after Luca's 1st practice at school, he came home and read through his script once with me and the 2nd time he did it without looking at his paper! I was very impressed. He did great, had a big smile on his face and talked very loud and clear. At the very end they did the skidermerinky dinky dink song which got me all teary eyed. I video taped it on my phone, which by the way I just got my brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday! I am excited to use it once I can figure out how to save all my contacts someplace! :) Anyway, when I tucked Luca into bed tonight he said "Mommy, I love you so much, thank you for coming to my play today." It was soo sweet! I just can't believe how fast kindergarten flew by. His graduation is on June 4th.
When Luca and Olivia were brushing their teeth, I overheard their conversation and it went like this...
Luca "Olivia, did you know that black dot in your eye is your pupil?"
Olivia " I have people in my eye?"
Made me smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment