I was so happy that our neighbor Ashlin and Olivia were in the same class. They have become best friends. Her family is really great, too. This past weekend Ashlin's Mom sent me a text that they had 2 xtra tickets to the circus and she asked if both Olivia and Luca could go! How sweet are they? Luca had a soccer game so I told them Olivia could go, then Luca's soccer game got cancelled and he ended up going. They had AMAZING seats, too. Front row center! Ashlin has 3 brothers. 1 older and 2 younger than her and Luca gets along well with her brother Michael who is 3. He always drives his Cadillac to our house and gives Luca a ride, it's so cute. Unfortunately, Ashlin's Birthday is in September so she will stay one more year in pre-school so they won't be in Kindergarten together. But I'm sure we will be in touch since we are neighbors and all! ;)
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Last Day of School!
I can't believe it. My baby is going to Kindergarten next year. How did the time go by so fast? I'm so sad, because I do love all the time I have with her and I feel like somewhat my career of a stay at home mom will be over this fall. I will still be a stay at home mom but I just will miss having my little shadow following me around and taking her to library story time, the playground, playdates, coloring, playing with her, so many things I do with her every single day and I know I'm going to miss having her be my little shadow. She loved her teachers Mrs. Keintz and Mrs. Johnston. Today I told her what are we going to do tomorrow? She said "Go to kindergarten!" I love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment