Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

 Here is Olivia's pre-school playdate since they do not allow the kids to wear costumes at school or celebrate Halloween. They had a "Monster Party" today, but that's it. So I planned a playdate with all of her classmates. We had donuts, juice and fruit. The kids had fun.
Olivia's BFF's Ashlin is on the left and she is our neighbor.  So sad that we hardly ever hung out, but now that they are classmates O rides her scooter and I jog all the way down the street to see her.  Leighton is on the right and they are great buds, too.  They are moving to South Carolina this summer for a year b/c her dad is doing his residency, but they plan to move back to Ohio.
Luca's school actually had a school party.  I had dropped Olivia off at Corey's work so he could watch her for an hour so I could watch him in the Halloween Parade and be there for the 30 minute party.  Unfortunately, I missed the Halloween Parade, but was there for the party. 
Power Rangers must be popular this year because there were three of them in his class!
Some of his buds.
This is Luca's best friend in class, Ojas.  The teacher's aid asked me if Luca knew Ojas outside of school.  She said they are so cute together and when they got to sit next to each other they behaved really well.  She also told me if all the kids were like Luca I would be happy.  That makes me so proud of him. :) 
Mikey and Thomas were on Luca's soccer team.
The entire class. :) Such a diverse group of kids.
Here is my annual picture of the kids with their ghosts.  Take a look from the years past.  I need to figure out how to make a template to put all the pictures so I can see the progression of how they are growing each year.  Maybe one day I will do this!

http://joanna-andresfamily.blogspot.com/2012_10_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment