Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ballet

Olivia is working hard at Ballet/Tap for her mini Christmas Recital!! Yes, I know we STILL have Halloween Deco up, I just figure Thanksgiving is around the corner and we will be putting Christmas deco out so just figured I'd put the deco away when I get the Christmas stuff out.
I was so glad to have found some leg warmers stashed in her sock drawer for her in this cold weather!
Even though she loves dance, I think she loves gymnastics more.  So I enrolled her in a Rec Center Gymnastic class on Fridays and she loves it so much.
I put her hair in a bun and we had some time to spare so I took some pictures of her. Never can get enough pictures of my kiddos! ;)
I never think she looks like me but I kinda see a resemblance of me in this picture of her.
I know three pictures of the same pose is annoying, but I can never choose with such a sweet face like this.  So I just posted them all.  Love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment