What girl doesn't like sweets?
Cake Pops!
I made some Four Leaf Clover Sugar cookies for the kids to decorate.
Here are the girls - look how happy Olivia is to finally play with girls!
Decorating their cookies.
Olivia and her sweets!
Yummy cake pop!
Mallory looks like a mini of her Momma!
Chloe does too! I think they all had fun and I was exhausted after making all of those treats! I also made Pesto Pasta salad to go with the green theme for the Moms to eat for lunch and the kids had ham and cheese sandwiches cut out as the cookies it was cute! I made a rainbow of fruit, too! I didn't get a chance to take a picture - the girls dug in before I even had the chance!! :)
That's awesome! You are so good at hosting! I made (attempted actually) cake pops for a Diaper Party Jeremy hosted and they were awful! You know they have like 5 ingredients, I think I forgot one of them (oil in the cake) and they were SO DRY and yucky :-(
ReplyDeleteThanks Anne. Without the oil that probably would make them dry. Did you also put the baked cake in a food processor with frosting? I started to make the balls and realized I need to refrigerate it b/c they wouldn't form into balls until they were chilled. They are a lot of work to make, though!
ReplyDelete