Happy Birthday to my biggest super hero!!! I love this little boy so much!
I had soo much fun with Luca's Bday theme! I found a ton of ideas on Pinterest. There was this amazing cake that I wanted duplicated, but when I took it to the bakery they said they couldn't make it b/c of copyright issues. Then we decided to put the letter L instead of the letter S and they could do that, but when she told me what the price would be for a cake to feed 6 people my mouth dropped and I said "No thank you!" Seriously...$55 for a cake that feeds 6 people? So I told myself I would make it myself. Then I thought about how I hate icing cakes and I can never make them look smooth. So I just bought a plain cake at Sams Club and my talented husband iced the Superhero logo himself. I was so impressed! I made the little Superhero logos on the cupcakes using royal icing. I thought the cake/cupcakes turned out great! We also made the cookies, too!
Good job Corey. I asked Luca "what is something that Papa is not good at?" His answer was "he's still trying to figure that out."
This is the part I made.
Olivia was soo excited for cake! Can you tell?
Look at Luca's expression on his face....
Making a wish and blowing out his candle!
I love how Luca is holding Corey's hand in this pic.
Three more weeks til' Florida and I can tan this pasty face of mine!
Family shot but Olivia was tired of pics and just wanted to eat her cupcake!
Now she's happy!
Luca likes to eat his cupcakes with no frosting.
He was so excited about his sword that Olivia bought him. I'm not so sure about this toy, but he REALLY wanted one.
Luca loved his new Super Hero doodle pro. Now they each have one so there is no fighting!
He LOVED his new Spider Man Pj's!
They were on a sugar high before bedtime. So here's Luca showing off his guns with his Superman underwear!
Now he's showing off his new pj's! Stay tuned for more pics of Luca's Birthday party tomorrow at Chuck E Cheese!

No comments:
Post a Comment