Monday, September 14, 2009

Curly Q

Olivia has super curly hair but I comb it straight. Here is a pic of her after a bath and after corey played with it to get it super curly. Her hair is getting so long!


Okay so I've been slacking on the blog b/c we've finally moved into our new home and we had some issues with getting cable/internet. It was so frustrating dealing with the cable people. It's so hard not to have the internet, I felt like I haven't been in touch with so many people & what was going on in the world. I guess it was also a good thing because I was able to get a lot of things done.

The move was interesting. We used a moving company and I've been having issues with them. When they delivered the furniture I was looking for scratches, etc and everything appeared to be fine. The following day I set up the China cabinet, I noticed that the door didn't close like it used to. I had to use a lot of force to get it to shut. In the middle of the night I heard a huge crash. The top shelf collapsed and ALL of my crystal glass broke into millions of pieces all over the dining room floor, foyer and kitchen. Glass was everywhere! Thank God it didn't happen while the kids were around and thank GOD no one got hurt. It took me the entire day to clean it up. Here's a pic.





1 comment:

  1. That is just terrible Joanna. Sorry to see all of it got smashed. I hope you had insurance.

    My blog is back up and running. Hope you get to read it and catch up now that the internet is back on at your house. Give the kids a hug and show them my pic lots and lots. Nate

    ReplyDelete