Friday, September 18, 2009

3 Months Old!


Olivia's Room



Grammy is working on painting her letters of her name so we can hang it above her crib or changing table.


Olivia is now three months old! She's growing up so fast. She's constantly cooing especially in the morning when she wakes up she will just talk and giggle. She's attempted a half roll from her back to her side. We've been working on a little more tummy time but she's not that interested, but we'll keep trying. The last three days we've been weaning her off the alimentum only giving her 4 oz of it and 2 oz of regular formula per feeding. I've noticed she's been more fussy but we'll keep trying it for an entire week. I'm hoping we can take her off it soon.



She gets very happy when I have one on one time with her. Luca was napping so I got her all to myself and she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment