Monday, September 28, 2009

Girl Time

While Luca was napping Olivia and I decorated our fireplace mantle with some Halloween Decorations. I saw a really cute pic from Better Housekeeping Magazine with three white Pumpkins on the FP mantle. I bought these at Target since I knew I would have a hard time finding real white pumpkins but it turned out cute. I think Olivia liked it. :) I am hoping if the weather is nice maybe next weekend we can go to the Pumpkin Patch to get some real pumpkins for the kids. We bought Luca's Halloween costume and he's going to be "Dr. Luca Andres" and we borrowed Evie's costume and she's going to be a sweat pea or pea pod? It's super cute and very warm.



Here's a shot of Olivia during tummy time. I did put her on her tummy and she rolled over. I was able to get some of it on video. I'll post soon.



She sure does love the camera. Every time I bring out the camera she just starts smiling for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment