I'm writing this in the blog so I can refer back and put this in their annual book I give them for their Birthday.
Luca and Olivia got their 3rd quarter report cards. Luca continues to exceed the standards in ALL of the English/Language Arts category. A plus (+) means student demonstrates superior performance with in-depth understanding of the standard, and can apply the knowledge and sills in a thorough, consistent, independent way. This report card he even got a + in writing, religion, math, Phys Ed, Science and Social Studies. He's doing SOO good!
Here's what his teacher had to say " Luca is continuing to do very well in all of his work I am especially pleased how he has expanded to his book choices to inlude more nonfiction. He has been trying to work on neater handwriting, too. Keep up the good work at home and thank you for all of your support.
Olivia is also doing well. She got check marks in every single subject which means she meets the standard, student has a solid academic performance and consistently demonstrates proficiency of the standard with few errors. Her teacher said " I am proud of all your hard work this quarter. Way to go!"
No comments:
Post a Comment