Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday Luca!!

I REALLY need to get better at blogging!  Today is Luca's 7th Birthday.  I just can't believe how fast 7 years have gone by so far.  He's such a sweet little boy.  Yesterday, I picked him up from school he said "Addy is my girlfriend."  It's funny because he had her in her kindergarten class and that was probably one of his only good girl-friends that he had that he got a long really well with.  He normally almost always plays with the boys.  Every time I go to school for a Valentine Party/Christmas, etc.  I always notice how nice they are to each other it's really cute.  One time after school, he said "Mommy, we have to go home and Facetime Addy."  He got home and grabbed his I-Pad and I said, "You have to know her address to be able to facetime her.  He was soo disappointed."

He told me that all the girls at school would ask him "Are you in love with Addy?" and he's always said no.  They would tell him "But you're always so nice to her."  Her last name starts with a B so they have always sat next to each other or are always in line together for the past two years.  He said that he always grabs her backpack and coat for her.  And sometimes he even helps her put her coat on.  SO SWEET!!! He also told me that she always laughs at his jokes.  So, he said he was kind of sick of all of her friends asking him if he was in love with her so he went up to her and said "Addy, are you my girlfriend?"  He said her eyes got wide open and she had a big smile on her face and she said "YES!" So apparently they are now a thing.  It's actually kind of cute at this age.  Give him a couple of years and I probably won't think it's cute and won't allow "girlfriends."


I told him that I needed to get his 7 year pictures done. Our last session (for Valentine's Day) wasn't so successful and he had a meltdown because I didn't want him to wear socks in the pic.  This time, he was was so willing and wanted to show me a ton of different poses he wanted to do. 
I just can't believe he's 7!
So handsome!
He is going to have a spy themed party tomorrow so here are some of the poses he wanted.
I like this one.  His party is just going to be his cousins.  I asked him if he wanted to invite some of his classmate friends and he said, no, it' shard for me to play with everyone and I don't want anyone to feel left out.  He did ask if he could go to Chuck E Cheese with his best friend, Ojas.  He also wanted Olivia's friend Ashlin to join so she would have someone to play with. He's so sweet.
His zen/meditating pose?
Happy Boy!  I asked him this morning if he felt like a 7 year old he said no but had a huge grin on his face.  He was so happy.
Olivia is also super sweet. The past couple of days she has brought home some drawings that said Luca on them.  I told her that was sweet and said to Luca, look your sister draw you a picture. She got so upset with me and started crying.  She said "You ruined the surprise, that was for his Birthday."  "Luca said it's ok, I haven't seen it yet!"  So this morning she put all of her drawings about 5 of them in a gift bag and she was SOO PROUD to give it to Luca.  And Luca was so sweet and looked at every picture and told her it was nice, and said to some pictures, "oh I remember that."  He even said thank you to her in a very sincere way.  It made my heart full.
Happy Birthday to my 7 year old.  Love him like crazy.

This one is my favorite of him laughing!
" 

No comments:

Post a Comment