Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Baby Girl

My goal this year to is to try to blog more about the kiddos.  As I am putting together their yearly books, which I just got Olivia's for her 5th Birthday this month (only took me about 6 months later than normal to finish it). Blogging helps me reflect back on all their milestones and what they did and because I basically am using all my time while the kids are in school editing, I need to make sure to not neglect writing precious memories to remember. 

Anyway, a little bit about Olivia and I'll do one for Luca for the next blog post....

Olivia loves school.  Her teacher always has positive things to say about her.  She's learned tons of sight words and is reading some basic books.  She sees her brother take AR tests and begged to take one even though her teacher didn't introduce it yet.  On Tuesdays and Thursdays you are able to go to the library and enter your username and password and take a test.  She knew her password because it's her lunch code.  She's taken two tests and have passed.  She really enjoys taking them and wants to take more which I love!  She does get frustrated sometimes with her sight words if she doesn't know it, but if we go over it several times she gets it. 

She loves her babord and even got a new one a couple of months ago.  She named her Rosy because her teacher, Mrs. Greiner, has a daughter named Rosy.  She loves to do whatever I do.  If I'm in the middle of taking photos of a session she will stand outside the door and set up her babies and take pictures of her babies.  She loves to clean.  She will sweep, mop and dust on her own without me even asking her.  She also likes to help cook, too.  She's super sweet. 

She says she wants to be a spy now with her brother and her other job is going to be a hairdresser.  She said she wants four kids - 3 girls and one boy named Johnny from a character inThe Karate Kid.  Olivia makes us so happy and she really is the sweetest most thoughtful little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment