Friday, December 26, 2014

What was your favorite gift?


I will post some photos of Christmas later, but I had to write this down before I forget....

I got one of the sweetest gifts from my kids.  Olivia LOVES to play hairdresser so I bought her a Hairdresser set with a chair and stand with mirror and a place to put all of her accessories in.  Corey asked the kids what they should get me for Christmas and he mentioned maybe a spa day to a get a massage or get my hair done.  Olivia said "I can do her hair!" So she wrote me a coupon for 100 FREE Hair do's.  Luca said "I can give her a massage!"  So he gave me ONE coupon for a free massage.  They were soo sweet because it came from their heart.  Love them so much.

I asked Olivia today, while she was doing my hair in her new hair dresser studio, what her favorite gift was and she said "My favorite Christmas gift is....LOVE."  She's seriously the sweetest!

No comments:

Post a Comment