Friday, June 6, 2014

Luca's Kindergarten Graduation

Luca had his graduation this past Wednesday. It was so cute and I'm not going to lie, I did shed a few tears. Especially when they walked in and the played Canon in D.
The quality of these photos are the worst.  The lighting was so bad in there and I didn't bring my flash and we had awful seats in the back.  You can see Luca looking right at me. 
The part I loved the most is the songs they sang was so sweet.  Here he is getting his Kindergarten diploma by his principal Mr. Wickman. I loved how he got down on their level to shake their hands.
Proud boy.  He said he had happy tears. He's so sensitive that it can be cute (sometimes)!
This is why I'm usually behind the camera.  My photos are more centered the other two pics Corey's head was cut off LOL. Oh well.
Luca's teachers - Mrs. Eckhart is retiring this year and Mrs. Gallagher.  Luca loved them both and said they were always so nice. 
I think Mrs. Gallagher really liked him because she would always tell me how good of a boy Luca is.
The graduate.
The graduate and his proud sister.
She loves him so much.
I was glad that Nonno and Nonna were able to be there for this.  Luca was, too!
Olivia wanted in the picture, too. Now he's off to 1st grade in the fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment