I was so happy to see these two when I picked them up from the airport yesterday from their one week trip to Florida with Corey to visit their Grammy and Poppy. It's funny how sometimes you long for some alone time and then when you have it you start missing them. I've never really had the entire house to myself for a week with no kids. I kept myself busy and ended up having 5 photo sessions and edited 3 sessions from the previous weeks so I mostly worked and I did celebrate my good friend Amanda's 40th Birthday, which her party was a lot of fun, too. But I was very excited to see my Birthday girl and celebrate with her. We had Chipotle for lunch and then she wanted her favorite, Mac N Cheese for dinner. She also requested a Baskin' Robins Cake which was my favorite growing up. Her cousin Gabriella had it in Florida and she said she wanted the same cake. Since they don't do Frozen themed cakes I just had them frost it in Frozen Colors and added Elsa on top of the cake. Her Birthday party is this Saturday and she is soo excited!
Corey had some great bonding time with the kids while in Florida.
I just love this picture. I literally had 5 minutes with her because I thought it would be cute since her Birthday theme is Frozen to have her hold 'fake' snow and blow it into the camera. Well, when she went to blow it she took a deep breath in and sucked the plastic pieces and started choking and that ended our session pretty quickly... but she's OK and I learned that I probably should never use that stuff again for my kids or clients as it is a HUGE choking hazard!
I don't think I edited this photo and I have more that I haven't even worked on because I've been soo busy working on my clients stuff. I am so sad, too that this is the 1st year I didn't finish her yearly book that I give them on their birthday because I've been soo busy. I used to keep up to date with it every month but I honestly think I haven't updated it since October and haven't done her 5 year old interview yet. I need to work on this ASAP.
I love this one of her because she's laughing, she was shaking her booty but I just captured her laugh. She's so sillly!
No comments:
Post a Comment