Friday, August 30, 2013

Olivia's 1st Ballet Class

I am so excited that Olivia is FINALLY in a real dance class. We've taken her to a summer dance class before that was 6 weeks, but I've always wanted her in a real dance class where she will do recitals, etc. She was beyond excited, too. I have to admit I watch Dance Moms and I let Olivia watch the performance part since there is too much drama with the rest of the show. She loves watching it. Even Luca is excited for her. When we bought her tights and shoes she just wanted to dance around in it all day.
There is something so cute about a little girl in a leotard and tights with her hair pulled up in a bun, so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! She'll make a wonderful ballerina!!! Gabri starts ballet on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful! And I LOVE watching Dance Moms! I even watched Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition.

    ReplyDelete