I saw this worksheet on Pinterest and had the kids fill it out on their 1st day of school. I spelled it out loud to Olivia but after she wrote it all I decided to write it down on the side so I could remember what she wrote in case I couldn't read it in the future.She was over this worksheet by the last question and started to put dots all over the page.
This is Luca's and it cracks me up. Look at #11! He thought very long and hard on this question. He was able to spell out quit a few words on his own. I am so impressed at his reading skills, too. When I put them to bed I usually read 2 stories to them (sometimes more when they beg me) and then Luca will read 2 Level 2 library stories to me, too. He definitely has most of his sight words down and can sound out words and he's understanding what he's reading, too. Makes me so proud. He also knows his multiples of 2,5 and 10! We've been working on it and he's got those down pat.


No comments:
Post a Comment