Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Funny Conversations

On the days the kids go to school, I always ask them what they did at school.  They love to tell me everything they did, who they played with, what story they read, what craft they made, etc.  Sometimes, Luca will say "What did YOU do while we were in school?"  Which I think it's sweet that he wants to know what I did.  Here is how the conversation when today

Luca "What did you do today?"
Me  "I went to the gym."
Luca "Did you take a class?"
Me "Yes."
Luca "What class did you take?"
Me "Body Attack."
Luca "Did you attack people?"
Olivia "Did you wrestle someone?"

So cute!

I was doing the dishes today and Olivia said "How do people have big butts?"  I assumed she was talking about me because when I do the dishes that's the view she gets from her chair.  I said "Who has a big butt?"  She said "Papa."  I told Corey about that and he said that she said to him the other day "Papa, I want a big butt like you."  He said he took that as a compliment.  They crack us up!
 


1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious about the big butts! Also, I am so jealous that you get to hear about their days. I always get the same response when I ask how school was "GOOD" and what did you do "I PAINTED". I'd sure love more details.

    ReplyDelete