I like this pic but it looks a little hazy from the sun flare.
This was at the mall and it would have been nice to get a family pic, I should've asked someone to take a pic for us.
Here's a pic of Thanksgiving. We invited our friends Sophia and Ethan and their parents to come over for dinner with us.
They liked the rolls the best and they ate all their turkey but they didn't like all the sides.
I made mini apple pies and they were DELISH! Sam also brought Jeni's Ice Cream to go with it. Jenni's Ice Cream is seriously the BEST ice cream ever. So good!
Since we didn't have a lot of people to feed I didn't want to buy an entire turkey so we just bought turkey breasts. Which is my favorite part of the turkey anyway. There was also another tray of it that we didn't even eat. It was also delish! I brined the turkey which made it really moist and juicy.
Yummy! So very Thankful for a warm meal, a roof over our heads and especially my two favorite kids on this entire planet! Thankful for my husband who is now out for some Black Friday or should it now be called Black Thanksgiving Shopping?








No comments:
Post a Comment