Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mardi Gras!

The kids made these Mardi Gras masks at the gym today and they loved it! 

We made a quick trip to the grocery and she stopped at the scrach off vending machine and pointed to a smiley face scratch off and said "I want this!"  I'm not one to play the lottery very often, but Olivia had her $ ring and I thought maybe it was a sign? Maybe it was her lucky day, so I bought it and let her scratch it off.
 Unfortunately, she wasn't a winner of the tickets but she had fun scratching it off.  Here she is showing off her bling which she says looks like Mommy's ring! ;)



Luca said the funniest thing yesterday.  Corey takes him to gymnastics class and on the way home he said something like we "need to hurry home before my belly starts talking and says feed me!" He's so funny.

He also says some pretty funny things in the morning, too.  A few days ago he crawled into bed with me when he woke up which is usually about 7am and he said "your face stinks."  I said to him,
"it's my breath."  He said "No, it's your face!"  He also told Corey "You need to take a shower!"  I asked him "why?" He said b/c his breath stinks.  At least we can laugh about our morning breath!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your gym is awesome! I almost never go anymore because the childcare sucked so I cancelled that part and now I can only go on my "free time" by myself which is like once every two weeks. Your childcare at your gym sounds amazing with the parties, crafts, ect.

    ReplyDelete