
She loves this little monkey that Ms. Jackie gave her. Jacki bought two - one for her and one for Luca but they seem to always fight over the same one! She's smiling b/c she just stole this from Luca while he was taking his bath!

Olivia is still using a paci only for naptime and bedtime but sometimes I'll catch her trying to grab her paci like this picture here. I'll say put it back in your crib and she'll throw it in there & say "Bye bye paci!"

She loves to brush her teeth (that she doesn't have!)

She has been trying to sing "Santa Claus is coming to town" those are the only words she'll say and it's a little hard to understand her. I tried catching it on video but once I got the camera out she of course wouldn't sing it. Another thing that she does is when Luca is counting she will interject with the correct number. I was amazed - Luca yelled "1,2,3,4,5" then Olivia said "6,7,8" but if you ask her to count she'll get it all mixed up!
The 1st picture you posted she looks just like you.
ReplyDelete