The Old Men...I mean Birthday Boys!

Dina & Ignazio - the party host and birthday boy!

Chris and Mary, the Bday boy and party host.

Corey and I

It looks like we're strangling each other but we're just give each other a big sisterly hug and mocking Olivia's facial expression when we tell her to smile!

Those Cinquemani's made some cute kids!

Cheese and Cracker table made by Dina.

Mary's famous cake pops. I seriously think she should start a business making these - they are to die for! It tastes like cake batter in the inside...yummy!

Dina made these Smoked Salmon & with chive cream cheese on a cracker. They looked so pretty and tasted so good!

Mary & Dina did a great job with the food....as always! I was hoping to help my sister with all the food but we didn't get to Michigan until Saturday but I helped her set up.

Mary made all the desserts - and they were delish!

The old guys about to blow out their candles. Happy 40th!
No comments:
Post a Comment