Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick Or Treat!

We took the kids trick or treating in Aunt Ju Ju's hood since we only have one neighbor with kids in our entire neighborhood. Even though I absolutely love our house I definitely miss all the kids & neighbors in our old neighborhood. Julie & Kevin's neighborhood is awesome during Halloween. They even have a neighbor that makes a haunted house in their garage and it was pretty cool. Plus, all the cousins had fun trick or treating together.

DJ Lance and Dr. Olivia Andres


She's a little slow so I had to carry her so she could catch up with the gang.

Olivia tried saying Trick or Treat but it didn't sound like it so I just had her say Thank You.

I never understand why Columbus doesn't celebrate Halloween on Halloween. Trick or Treating was on Thursday even though Halloween was on Sunday! They also celebrate 4th of July on the 3rd every year. I'm wondering if they'll celebrate Thanksgiving on a Monday?

Luca eating his sucker while trick or treating.

Olivia wanted to hold all the candy instead of put it in her bag.

Evie as Foofa.

It was so cute that their costumes went together.

Gabri wearing Luca's Monkey costume & Baby Elle as a Lady Bug.

I was really hoping to get a picture of all the cousins together but it's getting harder and harder as they are all getting mobile. Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment